Why choose a buyer's agent?
There are three primary ways for a broker to represent you in a transaction:
- As a Buyer's Agent - which is what you should choose, because by law, a buyer's agent represents only you, and by law a transaction agent cannot.
- As a Transaction Agent. A Transaction Agent, by law, represents neither the seller nor the buyer. They essentially just bring the deal together.
- As a Seller's Agent. A Seller's Agent, by law, only represents the seller in a transaction.
A buyer's agent will work on your behalf to:|
Research Advise Negotiate Coordinate
We will research|
We will advise
- the best properties for your buying criteria
- the property's background and history
- sellers motivations to sell
- sale prices of comparable property
- rental income
- association dues, future assessments,construction projects
- buyers of what we discover to be the positives and negatives associated with property
We will negotiate
- the best possible deal for you, the buyer
We will work
- with your lawyers, accountants, appraiser, bank,etc.
We will coordinate
- the closing with the closing company
Choose a buyers agent, |
because by Colorado law, buyer's agent represents only you, the buyer, and by law a transaction agent cannot.